Anchorena 1676 Capital Federal, Buenos Aires CP1425ELL Argentina
Argentina: Bariloche, Buenos Aires, San Martin de los Andes
1-2 weeks, 2-4 weeks, 5-8 weeks, 9-12 weeks, 3-6 months (High School)
Typical Duration of Program
Road 2 Argentina places you at a local volunteer organization where you will be given hands-on assignments that truly help those who need it most in Buenos Aires. At your placement, you will work directly with the staff, volunteers, projects and those the organization helps.
* Volunteering Placements in Buenos Aires Requiring Basic Spanish only:
- Volunteer at a Community Soup Kitchen
- Volunteer with Recreational Activities
- Volunteer Teaching English to Children
- Volunteer Teaching English to Adults
- Volunteer Weekend Volunteering
- Volunteering to Organize Fundraising Events
* Volunteering Placements in Buenos Aires Requiring Intermediate Spanish:
- Volunteering with Children's Continuing Education
- Volunteering with Adults Continuing Education
- Volunteer at a Recovered Factory
- Volunteer at a Community Centers Communications Area
- Volunteering with HIV affected children
- Volunteer Childcare
- Volunteer in PR & Marketing for an NGO
- Volunteer in Writing, Editing and Communications
The Road2Argentina volunteering program in Patagonia takes place in the town of Junin de los Andes (a three hour bus ride from the city of Bariloche). At this placement, volunteers work and live at a rural school for children who would otherwise not have an opportunity to attend school.
Duties at this volunteer position include:
- Hard work (cleaning, wall painting, digging of ditches, farm works)
- Routine (book keeping, archiving and updating of documents,some work in the kitchen area)
- Intellectual support (helping children with school home work, teaching, designing, working on preparation of teaching material)
Volunteering in Patagonia can be combined with a program in Buenos Aires. For example a one-month Spanish program in Buenos Aires followed by volunteering in Patagonia or a one-month volunteering program in Buenos Aires followed by volunteering in Patagonia. Transportation by bus from Buenos Aires to Junin de los Andes is included in the program.
- Minimum two-week commitment
- Basic level of Spanish
Please visit our website for details
* group activities
* welcome orientation
* language partner
* cell phone
* tango lessons (2 group)
* airport pickup
* gym passes (3 days) and option for discount pass
* road2argentina 24/7 Guide
* road2Argentina Arrival Pack
Our Road to Argentina volunteers are people looking for an opportunity to help others and improve their Spanish skills, without spending a fortune to donate their time. We have volunteer positions available for people of all ages and varying level of Spanish. Since we have partnerships with dozens of volunteer organizations, we are better able to place you where your skills are most valued.
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups
Road2Argentina is now offering scholarships for our semester, volunteer, Spanish immersion, and internship programs. The scholarships are merit-based and are open to any program participant. Applying is easy! Just fill our Scholarship Application Form and meet the scholarship requirements as outlined in the scholarship section of our website.
It is our mission to make sure all of our participants and partners are satisfied with every aspect of their program and that the Road2Argentina experience is an extraordinary one! We are an organization based in Buenos Aires and we are committed to offering you our local expertise and support. We want you to have an unforgettable Spanish language immersion in one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in the world, so come join us in Buenos Aires for an experience of a lifetime!
I had a great experience with Road 2 Argentina! I knew that I wanted to volunteer abroad, and they offered a program that best met what I was looking for (cost, accommodations, Spanish instruction,...More
Did you participate on a program with Road2Argentina?
Share your thoughts!