Red Tree Study participants Red Tree Study participants

Spanish Courses in Colombia

• The Campus

Making a big difference with Redtree!

I am new to Colombia and found Redtree by searching information on different schools. Redtree is an excellent resource, especially if you are not totally fluent in Spanish and you do not know anyone here. They helped me by investing many hours to call around the city to find the best Spanish classes available. There is no one resource or directory to find these classes, and the class availability changes each month depending on the level of student demand. Redtree is very helpful in gathering information about as many schools and classes available, and their prices, which are not always correctly listed by resource websites. I highly recommend using Redtree, and they also provide assistance with finding housing too, which is a big deal. Having this resource makes a big difference!

Very helpful!!

I was already living in Bogota and needed help finding a school and sorting a student visa as the New Zealand embassy is useless. An employee from RTS helped me find a good university to study spanish and helped me with my student visa and cedulla which otherwise would have been very difficult on my own as I do not speak spanish and in general the employees at these places only speak spanish. They asked for nothing in return, I did not have to pay them for their help so it was really incredible generosity on their part and the employee that helped me felt more like a friend than someone just doing their job (It sounds cheesy but its true). So a special thanks to RTS, and in particular Ginna

Kanaru

• The Campus

A fantastic, professional company to learn spanish through

We signed onto a 2 week intensive spanish course in Bogota, Colombia. Our accommodation was sorted for us through Red Tree which was excellent and was very good value. Our Spanish School, International House, was very welcoming and a good environment for learning. Our teacher was very friendly and patient with us, using a variety of learning styles to teach us effectively. The staff were also very friendly and helped us out in regards to orientating ourselves around the city, e.t.c. The school also put on social activities to allow us to practice our Spanish. The organisation of administration before we started the course was smooth and efficient and we felt the course was very good value. Overall, we really enjoyed our experience with Red Tree and would recommend anyone to sign up on a course.

Great experience.

I had a good experience. These guys found me a school that fitted my needs perfectly, great service! They were very helpful. Definitely recommend Red Tree Study! Bogota is a nice city and I had the opprtunity to practice some Spanish whilst travelling around Colombia. Great country!

• The Campus

It is good to have another opinion about a school

When searching for a language school it is always good to have another opinion about a school, the area it is in, what other activities are available and Red Tree did this for me. It was another venue to ask question and clarify things

Loved learning Spanish in Colombia

I took a one week Spanish course at IH Bogota through Red Tree Study while I was travelling in Colombia. I took a beginners' class and found it fun and well taught - and felt like I really progressed. The school made everything really easy, and was super friendly. I loved the group excursions with the class, which meant that I got to see lots of the city whilst I was there - activities included pottery, exploring Botoga's markets and salsa dancing. I'd definitely go back to IH, and would recommend Red Tree.

Good

It was a good experience for film/television. If you're into sight seeing and exploring a foreign country, the social activities are good for you. Even if you're not, there's a lot to do on the weekends. The girls are pretty good looking and there is a lot of dancing and places to go at night. Bogota is pretty safe, I never had any issues.