Programme Director, Business Administration
1. Minimum Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent from a recognized academic institution.
2. At least 10 years' industry experience, more than 5 years lecturing experience in business administration.
3. Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potentials.
4. Possess excellent communication, organisation and academic administration skills.
5. Promote a culture of enterprise within the programme and amongst the students.
6. Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with international pool of lecturers and students of different nationalities.
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Written Application