Lecturer, English as a Second Language (ESL)
Minimum Bachelors Degree in English Linguistics. Additional English certifications CELTA / TESOL will be an added advantage.
1. Minimum Bachelors Degree in English Linguistics. Additional English certifications CELTA / TESOL will be an added advantage.
2. At least 5 years' industry experience, preferably 2 years lecturing experience in English as Second Language.
3. Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potentials.
4. Possess excellent communication, organisation and academic administration skills.
5. Promote a culture of enterprise within the programme and amongst the students.
6. Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with international pool of lecturers and students of different nationalities.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
To be discuss
- At least 5 years' lecturing experience in English as Second Language.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference