New Zealand: Queenstown
Start your degree in Queenstown, New Zealand and choose Australia or Switzerland to finish!
Queenstown Resort College delivers the Diploma of Hospitality Management in partnership with the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) and Cesar Ritz Colleges, Switzerland. This Swiss-based higher diploma is recognized internationally giving graduates further study pathways and exciting careers throughout the world.
The diploma takes 2 years to complete and includes a six month paid internship in the hospitality industry (there is an 18 month early completion opportunity if you fulfill the required Internship hours).
- You will train in the front office, restaurant, bar and kitchen of a working hotel, the Novotel Gardens Queenstown (Accor)
- You will complete six months fully paid industry training
- You can choose to specialize in a high growth area of hospitality management
- Based in New Zealand's premier resort, you will learn from current industry practitioners from international hotel and tourism operations
- You will have small, personal classes (maximum class size of 20)
- You will wear a professional business suit and be awarded a mark for Professional Excellence
- International degree pathways - our strategic partners are the best
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network