Chief Technical Officer (CTO) in Austria
Austria: InnsbruckLength of Position: Permament
Our client, one of Europe's leaders in online live sports betting, is now seeking to recruit a Chief Technical Officer to head their IT strategy and team in Austria.
As the company's CTO you are responsible for the development and (the overseeing of) the execution of the organisation's IT strategy. This also includes the development of new tools, the implementation of all applications, planning and managing risk and growth.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Development and management of the company's IT strategy and technology roadmaps
* Lead and mange a sizeable team of people
* Take ownership of the IT department's budgets, supplier contracts, SLAs, service delivery and project budget management
* Develop policies and procedures, and ensure that these are carried out appropriately and that they're adhered to
* Identify new (technological) opportunities that will improve the company's performance through its IT infrastructure
* Help the business keep an innovative competitive advantage
* Ensure that all security policies and procedures are abided by
* Manage and develop an effective disaster recovery and business continuity plan, documenting and ensuring regular testing and functionality
A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role; or a top level managerial role within the IT Department