Project Hawai'i Teen Mentoring Summer Camp
United States: Hawaii, Hilo, Honolulu and 4 other cities
July 5th - July 26
- Eco Tours
- Heritage Tourism
- Nature Tours
- Rainforest Tours
- Sea Kayaking
- Student Tours
- Summer Camp
Must have a 3.0 GPA, Letters of Recommendation. Be Enrolled or just graduating High School., Have medical release of good health
Type of Programs
- Cultural Exploration
- Community Service & Volunteering
- Adventure Travel
- Student Exchange
Cost in US$:
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
This is an all inclusive tours. You only provide round-trip airfare from your home town to Honolulu International airport.
* All Meals/Snacks
* Hygiene Products
* All Camp Supplies
* Camp T-Shirts to match your buddies
* All hotel/condo accommodations
* Airport Transfers/Gate Delivery
* All Workshops
* All Taxes, Fees, Transfer Fees, Baggage between islands, etc
* Inter-island transfers for those attending full program
* 24/7 Supervision from our ADULT staff (parents themselves)
* Teens are Mentored by College Interns
* Leadership Training
* Everything but the ROUND TRIP AIRFARE
PLEASE NOTE: Those with severe food needs will be required to addition fees up to $150 per week. Details will be included upon request of teens diet needs.
- It is required you have some experience with younger children.
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Social Work
- Youth Development
A typical volunteers is open hearted, and ready for adventure. Open minded and ready to learn a new culture while forming life time friendships. Our volunteers enjoy working with the children.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian and Asian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 4-12
Scholarships are Available
Yes, we have a few scholarships available, and we have fundraising opportunities with match funds available.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
2 days after application rec.