ProfIntern Header Image ProfIntern Header Image

Intern in Russia with ProfIntern: St. Petersburg and Moscow

Fantastic experience

My internship was in a great, relevant field that would have been near impossible to access otherwise. Living arrangements were convenient for both work and leisure. Maria is great at helping with logistical problems and easing the transition between different cultures, and is dedicated to making your stay enjoyable and safe.

Internship in high-tech company Navigine

Generally, Internship in Moscow, has enhanced my approach towards practical business. I am overly glad, that I have selected ProfIntern, which supplied me with necessary information and a solid place within high-tech company Navigine.

Internship in Russia - Wonderful 6 months in Saint-Petersburg

ProfIntern has a great attitude towards people, they take interns seriously and helped me in many ways. I was absolutely satisfied with the personal and language skills development and with the resume boost that will help my future career. The time I spent in Russia had really opened up my eyes in terms of cultural understanding. Knowing a little Russian helped me a lot to get involved in the cultural maze of Russia, and I made connections with people that could last forever. Russians were very friendly at the language school, at the workplace or even on the streets. As soon as I was invited to a circle of friends and I showed real interest, I was sure that I'd have an amazing time. I am hoping to visit again soon.

It was an excellent internship placement!

I thank ProfIntern for giving me the opportunity to intern at Alkor Bio over the summer in the field of biomedical engineering. I learned a lot working in this company and the experience will help me in my future education and career. Special thanks also to all my mentors - representatives of different Laboratories, where I had the practice. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the members of labs, for their guidance and supervision this summer during my internship experience with Alkor Bio. The guidance I received throughout the summer assisted me in further development of my laboratory and engineering skills. The experience was more than I could have expected and allowed me the freedom to develop. Thank you for taking the time to share your expertise and knowledge of the field. It was through these times that I felt I was able to learn and grow the most in developing my skills over the course of the summer. The staff was most responsive to my requests and questions.

A Russian experience

I was not deceived by my choice. The city is one of the most impressive place I have ever seen, people are great and cultural life is unlimited. Luckily also the weather was much better here than anywhere else in Europe. At the office, I had the opportunity to discover another way of doing things and working, on issues that really interested me.

An unforgettable experience

I was looking for an internship prior to starting graduate school and I had always wished to learn Russian and I found ProfIntern to fit all my criteria's perfectly, especially my wish to have an internship in finance. I stayed in St. Petersburg for 4 months while I took classes at Derzhavin Institute for 2 months. The classes were excellent with a great community behind it. I only wish I was able to do it for all 4 months instead of just 2. The Internship itself, while not an internship like one would be in the USA, was highly enjoyable and I learned some new things that will help me in my future career. My boss and colleagues were also incredibly friendly and a joy to be around. Since I did not know Russian, I could not take as much out of it as someone normally would so I definitely recommend getting to know some Russian prior to the internship but do not let your lack of Russian discourage you either. St. Petersburg is a beautiful city and has a great wealth of culture to enjoy. I would just say that you should not let your misconceived notions about Russia prevent you from an unforgettable time in St. Petersburg or Moscow.

Nice time in St. Petersburg

Awesome time in Saint Petersburg. Some quiproquo with the internship assignement in the beginning. This city is amazing. Try not to love it, I dare you. Oh and go to Opera, never ever forget to go to opera.

Internship in St Petersburg

I spent three months in an excellent company and met a lot of really nice people. I had the possibility to learn russian and to do some exciting cultural discoveries.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have an amazing experience in a foreign country. Profintern is top notch!