China: Beijing, Shanghai
Our teaching program in China offers you the chance to immerse yourself in one of the most diverse and exciting cultures in the world. China is a land of amazing contrast and constant change. Experience the ancient wonders of the Great Wall and Teracotta Warriors or the modern architecture of Shanghai. Enjoy the different scenery, cultures and culinary joys of the Middle Kingdom.
By joining our teaching program in China, not only will you be given a teaching placement in an exciting region of China, you will also gain TEFL qualifications and receive Mandarin language lessons.
Our program consists of a 4 week introductory TEFL training course followed by a guaranteed teaching placement for either one or two semesters.
* TEFL Certificate
* Mandarin lessons
* Guaranteed teaching placement
* Accommodation and meals provided
* Ongoing support and monitoring
* 2000 RMB per month trainee allowance
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have completed high school with good grades.
- Applicants must also have good health and no criminal record.
- Some work experience and experience working with children is preferable.
- You need to be either a native English speaker or have sound English levels.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Allowance of 2000 RMB per month while teaching. This amount is sufficient for daily expenses whilst in China.
- Some work experience and experience working with children is preferable. You need to be either a native English speaker or have sound English levels.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview Required
Typically The Application Process Time is