A PPA Gap Year Internship is a period of work experience (unpaid) for high school leavers (or equivalent) who are looking to gain some practical workplace knowledge of the Australian business environment.
Australias unique culture, beautiful and diverse landscape,coupled with its skilled workforce and a strong, competitive economy make it an ideal country for an overseas internship. The friendly and relaxed manner of the Australian people makes it easy to 'fit in' and enjoy yourself. Undertaking an internship through Professional Pathways Australia will not only provide you with a fantastic opportunity to develop yourself through practical work place experience, but also with an opportunity to make friends and truly experience the Australian lifestyle.
- Gain real world experience in Australia, whilst enhancing your resume or university/college application
- Learn about your industry of interest before you commit to studying
- Demonstrate your independence through living abroad Make friends from all over the world Develop professionalism and an understanding of the workplace
- Obtain a statement of service or reference from an Australian company
- Demonstrate your initiative and ability to take on new challenges
- Gain cultural understanding and experience in a different country