Pro Dive Cairnshttp://www.prodivecairns.com/5daylearntodi...
Training Centre 116 Spence Street, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Australia: Cairns, Great Barrier Reef
Please visit our website for more details.
There is no better place to study how to dive than Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
Get a 10% Discount off the 5 Day Open Water Course if you Book for the rest of March 13 through to June 13. Travel period is open until 31st March 2014.
Use the Coupon Code "prodive10" when booking online to take advantage of this special offer.
Interested participants should book ONLY via our website or via email to get the discount.
If you are considering about taking a dive our 5 day PADI "Open Water" dive course is by far the most popular way to do it. The adventure of learning to dive as well as staying out on the reef for 3 days and 2 nights on one of our premium live aboard vessels is quite unique.
Your course includes 9 dives on some of the best dive sites the Outer Great Barrier Reef has to offer as well as plenty of time to snorkel, relax and really enjoy the reef experience. All this makes this course unmatched for experience and value.
Your 5 Day PADI Learn to Dive Course is broken down into two components - 2 Days of classroom and pool and training and then a 3 Day 2 night, 9 dive, liveaboard dive trip to some of the best Outer Reef dive sites available.
The first two days of your course are spent at our modern training centre learning the theory and practical skills of scuba diving. At the end of day 2 we recommend the option of attending 'Reef Teach'. 'Reef Teach' is a fun and informative marine biology presentation that will greatly enhance your reef experience. (Additional cost)
The next 3 days and 2 nights are spent living on board one of our premium live aboard dive vessels. You'll have the opportunity to participate in 9 dives on a variety of our 16 exclusive dive sites on the outer Great Barrier Reef. Your first 4 dives will complete your open water certification and then as certified diver you are able to undertake up to 5 more recreational or pleasure dives. One of these dives is a guided night dive! These extra dives will be a highlight of your course and a truly memorable experience.
On the night of your return to Cairns you have the option to join your fellow passengers and the crew for a farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
825 -- For the breakdown of the cost please visit our website
- 9 Dives (4 training dives and 5 pleasure dives inc one night dive)
- PADI Gold Open Water Certification
- PADI Open Water manual
- Dive Log Book
- 2 Passport Photos
- All dive & snorkelling equipment - includes dive computer, long leg wetsuits and dive torch.
- Dive Insurance
- Prescription lens mask (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
- Double or twin share accommodation
* Optional Extras
- Compulsory Dive Medical AUD55.50 payable direct to the doctor on Day 1 of the dive course. More about Dive Medicals. Some medical conditions will prevent you from diving. Some of the more common conditions are Asthma, Diabetes, Epilepsy and heart or lung conditions. Pregnancy is also a contraindication to diving. Some other medical conditions may also be a problem. If you are unsure about any specific condition please contact us.
- Digital Underwater Camera's are available for hire at a cost of AUD35 per dive.
Independently or in Groups
Our goal is to provide the very best quality and standards in everything we do. When it comes to diving on the Great Barrier Reef Pro Dive Cairns should be your first choice.