Australia: Cairns, Great Barrier Reef
Please visit our website for more details.
Cost in US$:
825 -- For the breakdown of the cost please visit our website
Program Fees Include:
- 9 Dives (4 training dives and 5 pleasure dives inc one night dive)
- PADI Gold Open Water Certification
- PADI Open Water manual
- Dive Log Book
- 2 Passport Photos
- All dive & snorkelling equipment - includes dive computer, long leg wetsuits and dive torch.
- Dive Insurance
- Prescription lens mask (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
- Double or twin share accommodation
* Optional Extras
- Compulsory Dive Medical AUD55.50 payable direct to the doctor on Day 1 of the dive course. More about Dive Medicals. Some medical conditions will prevent you from diving. Some of the more common conditions are Asthma, Diabetes, Epilepsy and heart or lung conditions. Pregnancy is also a contraindication to diving. Some other medical conditions may also be a problem. If you are unsure about any specific condition please contact us.
- Digital Underwater Camera's are available for hire at a cost of AUD35 per dive.
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves