Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Students wanted - FREE 320 hour TEFL scholarship. Apply now!

• Academic Support

Native speaker/volunteer on an English immersion program

This summer I've completed 3 weeks work on English immersion programs in Hungary and Poland. I truly recommend this experience to anyone and everyone who wants to travel, be immersed in new cultures, and work with young people.

Over the space of my time at Angloville I was able to watch the participants gain immersive confidence and improve their English speaking skills dramatically. It's difficult to summarise in a short text how fulfilling this was. One of the most amazing aspects of the program is the sense of community it builds between the volunteers, participants and coordinators with a focus on interactive and inclusive learning, and most of all fun.

I have made life long friends and have learnt a lot about myself and the way I communicate and teach, as well as adapting my style to different learner needs and abilities. These camps seem to mean a lot to the participants also, and going home is frequently filled with teary goodbyes and email exchanges.

I am really proud of what was achieved by all involved at each of the camps and will most definitely go back.

• Premier TEFL responded to this review September 16, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Fantastic photos Holly - we're jealous of that sunny blue sky!

I've finally made it!

Having no idea about TEFL or what it entailed. I was surprised at how easy it was to get a job since getting qualified. I have had two different job offers and accepted a full time position for 10 months in Benjamarachutit Ratchaburi School, Thailand.

Everything is happening so quickly, I must say that Premier TEFL have been priceless in the help and advice they gave me. Would recommend this company to anybody.

What a time

I was reluctant to go initially. I had no idea what to expect, but by the end of the second day I had made up my mind to return next year for more then just 2 camps. The people in charge were very friendly and completely approachable. I can't wait for next year to go back again.

• Premier TEFL responded to this review September 02, 2016 at 4:17 AM

Thanks for your kind words Will! Teresa, Premier TEFL

So glad I found TEFL

I had the time of my life in Spain. You seriously just have to go for it! This company have been so helpful I can't say enough about them, from start to finish they helped me overcome my fears. I really have the travel bug now. Karma :)

• Academic Support

PremierTEFL opened up the doors to teaching abroad!

In February - March 2016 I took part in a x3 week 360 hour TEFL Qualification and +200 hours Observed Teaching Practice (Angloville Adult) accredited TEFL tuition with hands-on teaching experience in Eastern Europe. Most of all for me it demonstrated core teacher characteristics that help to create an effective learning environment:

Respect - Being positive and non-judgemental
Empathy - Being able to see things from another’s perspective
Authenticity - Being oneself

Thanks to PremierTEFL Scholarship I am now officially qualified as a TEFL teacher and ready to travel to my dream destination and make my mark on the world!

• Academic Support

First impression never last! Thanks PremierTEFL!

When I stumbled across PremierTEFL I thought how can this programme be so cheap? I decided to sign up after I read the reviews on Go Abroad. I was still sceptical even when I had handed over my money. I can honestly say they have been brilliant since the day I enrolled. The service is top drawer and advice I have received has been brilliant.
I have just finished the TEFL expert course and started applying for jobs, I've already been offered a teaching position in Honduras. It just goes to show how wrong I was.

Thank you Ciara for all of your help, I have e mailed Rosie to tell her about the service you gave me, I'll make sure I send the postcard as promised :)))))

They deserve my review

No joking this company is well worth using. I came across it through facebook and thought what's the catch as they seemed so cheap compared to other TEFL providers. I paid my $270 dollars for the expert TEFL course and was contacted immediately with my login details. As I worked through the course my tutor always responded within 12 hours to guide me. When I finished the course they found me a TEFL job in Portugal teaching in a training college for hotel staff. I would highly recommend anybody to go with them.
I have been out here for 4 months now and find the work and friends I have made truly wonderful, I have never looked back and intend to move on in September with PremierTEFL to Spain. What a way to travel. Good luck to you all those who decide to take the plunge.

Superb opportunity

After spending some time looking into various TEFL courses, I was extremely pleased to come across the Premier Tefl through Angloville and was immediately impressed by the comprehensive course content, the ease of use and quick responses to module assessments. It is easy to keep track of progress, and review information as well as going back to any unfamiliar areas. There are also many links to further reading and research to help guide you along a splendid and overall worthwhile journey.

I'll never look back

I was a bit worried about which TEFL course to choose as there as so many, but this one was recommended by a friend of a friend and it was definitely the right choice. I found that the way it was set out with mini quizzes set throughout was very helpful and going through everything step by step was great. Receiving feedback was also very good, along with opportunity to take the teaching internship in Spain which in turn gave me the confidence I needed to teach in Dongjak, Seoul.
They are a good company and very knowledgable. I have not been given anything to write this review but I think if you get good service then you should let others know. Annyeong chingu!

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Look no further

I am extremely happy that I did the PremierTEFL free TEFL course. I started the online course way back in Jan 2016, and had it finished by the end of FEB. Before I joined the course I had never thought that I would like to go abroad and find a teaching job. In fact I was very apprehensive initially. But as I proceeded and progressed I found it very interesting, engaging, informative and insightful. It has been a great learning experience for me. I have recently completed my two weeks observed teaching practice in Hungary and Poland all I can say is the whole experience has been fantastic.
I am thankful that guidance was provided to me over phone and mail as and when I desired. The course and the feedback I received, has boosted my self confidence and now I feel confident to further my TEFL career, I am currently looking at the PremierTEFL teaching internship in Colombia.
I have already begun to recommend this course to my friends who wish to further their teaching carrier and aspire to expand their horizon.
Thank you PremierTEFL.

The free TEFL course

I searched for a while to find an online TEFL course which I felt would be worth the time and money. Hey Presto PremierTEFL to the rescue!

This FREE TEFL course was just unbelievable, and very well structured! I could work at my own pace, and my tutor was quick with responses as well as giving me very helpful advice. I’m currently on the second week of my live teaching practise in the “Chojnik Hotel” in Podgórzyn Poland. I have met some of the most amazing incredible people on my journey, this has to be one of the best experiences of my life and it was completely free!

Whilst I have been here I have been invited for an interview to teach students in a private language school in Krakow @18 euro per hour. I would definitely recommend anybody to take any of the courses offered with PremierTEFL.

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

You must try this programme out

I traveled from Amsterdam to Budapest and Warsaw for the classroom based teaching practise. The locations we did the practise where superb. The venue was fit for purpose, imagine I stayed in 2 lovely hotels and had my meals paid for. Not only that I met some great people with whom I am still great friends, "in fact next week I am travelling to Dublin to stay with one of them for 4 days" The Course supervisor was motivational, well prepared, competent, optimistic and very encouraging.

I found the online part of the course was ideal and well-structured for me because it allowed me to complete the course at my own pace and I easily completed the course over a for week period. I am a new teacher ( B.A in English Language and a PGCE in German) the TEFL teaching programme both refreshed my approach to teaching and also presented new insights into different teaching practices.

The TEFL course opened career opportunities that otherwise I would be unable to pursue. I thoroughly recommend the TEFL Course and PremierTEFL to anybody wishing to continue an EFL teaching career abroad.

• Academic Support

I don't regret it at all

Having shopped around quite a lot before enrolling at PremierTEFL, I wanted to be sure I could trust the provider of the course and it was accredited and recognised in Education. I contacted three schools in Thailand, Russia and Honk Kong, they all accepted Premier TEFL. Now that i’ve completed the course I can safely say I got fantastic value.
I’m currently traveling around Europe, and hoping to find a country I would like to teach. Wherever I end up, i’m sure i’ve now got the skills to become a good teacher. I have written this review because Rosanna is such a nice person to deal with and deserves to get credit for her service.

• Academic Support

Professionalism and organization are outstanding!

PremierTEFL delivers a challenging, well-rounded training program, together with the support and the resources students need to succeed; Practice teaching real students ( not volunteers) and receiving specific guidance and feedback on my teaching made all of the difference for me. In addition to earning a respected credential, I also came away with the confidence I needed to launch myself as a teacher. I was offered a job in the location of my choice within six weeks of graduating!
I am delighted that I decided to make this life change and that I chose this company to help me get started!

• Academic Support

Warsaw is incredible, you have to do it

I have never been so happy in my life! After completing the TEFL expert course I am now working freelance in Warsaw with two language companies and teaching privately. It has provided the foundation for my new career to teach English language.

When applying for a job at a language school you must give a demo lesson and after completing my course I felt that I was able to do this using everything I had learned. The further courses really assisted in my gaining employment so easily.

The course covered all the core principles needed to begin teaching, though I’d recommend ( as the course also does) further research into each topic/ module.

• Academic Support

Teaching is the best move I ever made

I did the Premier TEFL course four months ago, the 120hour online course. The materials were fantastic although some were really heavy going, and tough to read.

Rosanna was really helpful always willing to answer any questions I had, my job placement is not what I was expecting, I love living in Xian China and teaching the little kids is amazing. There will never be enough material or information to help you in your classes, because each one is different from your first nerve wracking, to everyone after, they are always different, as no class is the same. You are always finding new ways to become better and learning from doing.
Premier TEFL is a fantastic start and a great base to work from, the staff are very committed and dedicated to helping you, I can’t recommend them enough.

• Academic Support

Fantastic course for those wanting to undertake a TEFL at their own pace.

It took me five weeks 2 hours a day to finish the 120hr course and I found it awesome! From the price to the course content and all the support I received. Perfect if you’ve never taught before because the content is so direct and easy to learn. The teaching methods I got out of this course have been a great insight into teaching. I am a third year student studying nursing.

I originally thought that a TEFL course would be a joke since I am a native English speaker, but I ended up taking away a lot in the end. Little things like teaching grammar tenses and usage to a child.

My personal tutor was excellent. She always responded within hours and always in the greatest detail.

• Academic Support

No regrets with this company at all.

The PremierTEFL expert course was a very professionally run. I am now fully qualified to not only teach English but I can also prepare students for the IELTS exam which was a real bonus when I applied for my job in Saudi, I learnt a great deal and have been using my new skills efficiently. Saudi is a tough place to work but the pay and ex pat's are absolutely fantastic.
I would have no hesitation in recommending PremierTEFL as I found the whole process to be very simple and the staff so helpful.

• Academic Support

Great job support and course

I am currently doing the TEFL 240hr expert course and find it more than complete and very thought provoking. It is a well thought out course which covers a very wide span of learning, one which I think will stand me in good stead when I ultimately begin teaching. Thank you PremierTEF!
I feel that I have been tested by this course, that it has introduced me to many points which I had not previously considered and as a result I am more confident in my own abilities. I would certainly recommend this course – the support and feedback provided are first class. Having had regular contact with the job team I can confidently say their knowledge of the TEFL market is first class.

• Academic Support

Heading off to Prauge....

To all you newbie TEFL teachers.

I am writing in order to provide you with my opinion on this matter. The recruitment team are very knowledgable.

All in all I think that this course is very good and it gave me very good insight in this matter. It learned me how to create a lesson plan and provide me with lot of technical information about how teaching looks in practice.

I would of course recommend this course cause it has a lot of resourceful material and great ideas.

Definitely recommend Premier TEFL

I was a bit worried about which TEFL course to choose, but this one was recommended by a friend and it was definitely the right choice. I found that the way it was set out with quizzes set throughout was very helpful and going through everything step by step was great. Receiving feedback was also very good, along with opportunities for job offers I received from the recruitment team.
Overall, it was a good choice and I received feedback very fast.
I also found a way to get the course cheaper by downloading the job guide, it was a nice surprise for me to get the voucher number for the discount.

• Modules & Web Content

Tough work but well worth it!

I am currently working as an English Tutor and took this course to boost my skills and also open other work opportunities. I hadn’t studied for anything since my degree (many years ago!) so was very apprehensive about starting the course.

The online modules were clearly laid out with a good level of information to enable to you complete the accompanying tasks. Feedback was quickly delivered and helpful, with positive comments helping to boost my confidence once a module had been completed and marked.
As each level was successfully achieved, I therefore felt more positive about tackling the next one. It was great being able to spread the course over a year – I simply didn’t have the time to take 5 weeks off to complete it, but this allowed me to fit my studies around work and family life.
The certificate parchment arrived really quickly and I am looking forward to building on my new skill set. The strategies and information covered by the course has already proved extremely useful with my current students and I know will prove invaluable in my future career.

Amazing find.......

I am currently studying the TEFL course then onto the live teaching practise in Poland with the scholarship. It is a well thought out course which covers a very wide span of learning, one which I think will stand me in good stead when I ultimately begin teaching.
Thank you so much Premier TEFL!, I feel that I have been tested by this course, that it has introduced me to many points which I had not previously considered and as a result I am more confident in my own abilities.
I would certainly recommend this company to anybody – the support and feedback provided are first class.

• Academic Support

Really enjoyed this course, the staff are very informative

Really good value, all you need to tech abroad is a qualification like this!

Everywhere I looked I saw ones ranging from $150 to over $1,000 the PremierTEFL course was brilliant value for money. After some research on them I decided to give them a chance, a fraction of the cost and some great reviews, I was hesitant at first expecting a catch but I was in for a pleasant surprise.

The course is laid out fabulously, no complicated terminology's, it was truly fun and I even learned new things along the way. I would thoroughly recommend them, as well as being professional they appear to be a small team which are passionate about teaching and offer a personal service.

I never waited longer than 12 hours for a response, sometimes it was within 10 minutes of my e mail. I have applied for around 4 jobs through PremierTEFL, they don't show a lot of destinations on the website but once I spoke to the recruitment team put me in touch with schools in Ecuador which is fantastic..... Good luck

• Academic Support

I can’t fault TEFL really.

I really enjoyed the course! I actually worked with one of main language schools in South Korea for 2 years before taking it, but wanted some kind of certification to help me work in other countries. I found the training to be very informative, supporting things I had already learned through my work and giving me insight into other teaching methods, which actually made me want to be a more creative teacher.
It’s clearly written by people who are passionate about teaching, and gives links to excellent resources.

I haven’t yet tried the job placement but they have been extremely helpful in advising me on my job options.