Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Ready for a new adventure? Get TEFL qualified at 40% off!

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Highly recommend

I'm really glad that I decided to go with Premier TEFL as it was really useful and easy to follow. The course is carefully planned and organized and is very user friendly, gave me valuable resources and references for the future.

The feedback and job assistance has been superb, the course itself was very good value for money. I purchased the 240 expert course whilst it was on offer.

Would highly recommend them.

• Academic Support

• Practical Experience

• Course Structure

• Job Assistance

• Modules & Web Content

Couldn't have learned more, great value for the money

This course is even better than I expected. 240 hours of knowledge at the end of which I was able to teach English, teach young learners, teach business English and even prepare students worldwide for TEOIC and IELTS tests. These courses literally prepared me for every teaching situation, I was confident I would find a job right after I completed the certification and so it was. I received immediately my certificates and started applying for teaching positions in South America while receiving a great support from the PremierTEFL team. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to start a great experience around the world. Plus, their certificates look great!