Positions are available in September 2016 with additional intakes likely later in the year and in early 2017.
- Native English Speaker or Non-native English speaker with C1 level English ability
- Aged between 21 and 55
- Mentally and physically able to teach adults and children
- Professional, mature, flexible, accountable and able to demonstrate commitment.
- Clean criminal record
- Able to provide references
- Travel experience or experience of living in another country, especially in Latin America
- Basic level of Spanish
- TEFL preferred but not essential
This Program is open to