Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Be the ultimate TEFL teacher with TEFL Expert, now 40% off

Glad I did the 240 TEFL course

I have just completed the 240hr TEFL package and can honestly say I am so glad I chose this package as having learnt so much about the IELTS teacher preparation certification. I can see why it is such an advantage in the TEFL jobs market.

Just back from Kielce in Poland

YOU gotta do this!
I'm just back to Manchester after spending two glorious weeks in Poland. Did the 120hr advanced TEFL course no problem well structured then out to Kielce had an amazing couple of weeks spent another week in Wroclaw and now ready to hit the road again. I've just applied and been accepted for the EPIK programme in Korea. My TEFL certificate and live teaching practice helped a lot in getting the job. I think they have an agreement with PremierTEFL to take their students as the recruitment manager seemed to know them. Anyway must pack $$$$$$

• Academic Support

Has to be the best experience I have ever had

I finished the 240hr TEFL expert course and completed two weeks live teaching practise in Hungary and Poland. I thought the offer was too good to be true, I paid $279 for a TEFL qualification, plus two weeks teaching practise that included hotel accommodation and all meals. During my live teaching experience I made some awesome friends and fell in love with a very handsome Aussie guy :) Budapest is an amazing city, it's very difficult to give a description of this city, the only thing I can say, is that you can better go and discover it yourselves. I can tell you that Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, it has to be my favourite.
The company are so helpful and fast to respond. I have just enrolled with them to go on the internship to China in August and everything has gone smoothly as I knew it would.
You won't regret it!

Best package to go for

I went for this package because I wasn't sure if the standard TEFL 120hr course was really what I wanted, no regrets now! This package will broaden your knowledge and I'm sure it will be worth the while at the end.

Looking forward to the opportunities!

Professional and rewarding!

This course opens a gateway to those aspiring English teachers looking to work outside of the U.K.

This highly professional course is laid out in step by step modules which makes progress seem so easily manageable because you're only focusing on one thing at at a time.

Premier TEFL have been fantastic, every question o query that I've had has been responded to and resolved so quickly.

Book your course now, don't waste any time. It's a global recognized qualification that will open a million different pathways for you!

Truly worth it!

Modules are very well put together, and easy to study and review. There are great suggestions and examples for in-class usage. Very happy to have signed up! Cannot wait to finish the program and explore the job options abroad.

Well thought out course

The course was challenging and thought provoking. I took the 240 expert course and found it really interesting. I had no idea about what the IELTS exam was until now but can see it will be very beneficial in my TEFL career.

Well-rounded and confidence boosting

I have just completed the TEFL 240 online course and found it a great supplement to my limited experience in the TEFL classroom, and a great confidence booster for my upcoming TEFL internship in Sichuan China.

The TEFL 120 course was a great, well-rounded guide to the history of TEFL and it was good to see that various theories of language acquisition were covered and briefly critiqued. I really liked the suggestions for tasks that were included in each module.

The overviews of the popular English language assessments TOEIC and IELTS in their respective 30hr courses were useful and informative. Gaining extra insight into these tests and how to teach them will no doubt come in handy in the future as I progress in my TEFL career.

I found the Young Learners course contained a lot of repeated material from the TEFL 120 course, however, the videos, in particular, were a useful addition and exemplar of how to use various practices specifically with young learners.

Surprisingly, the Business English course, which I expected to be the dullest part of the TEFL 240 course, was perhaps my favorite section. Premier TEFL made a potentially very dry topic interesting and engaging. Again, videos were a particularly useful resource.

I look forward to using the skills I have developed through this course very soon when I receive my placement in China.

Thanks Premier TEFL :)

Efficient and convenient!

The TEFL course was straightforward and provided really good teaching techniques and tips. The value for what you pay is top notch. If I had a question, there was great online assistance. I would highly recommend to anyone!

• Academic Support

TEFL course that covers the basics and provides a lot of information

I have been tutoring English on the side for a few years, but I was nervous about trying to work full-time as an English teacher so I decided to do the TEFL Expert Course. I enjoyed it because it went over all the most important grammar structures and different concepts related to teaching English along with actual help to plan classes and being a teacher (where I was the most nervous about). I feel that, after taking the course, I would be able to easily get better paid jobs and I did get offered two positions for the summer, one in an English camp and another actually at a British day school in Spain, due to the TEFL course. It was a great help to allow me to feel more confident when applying to positions for English teachers and I would recommend it to anyone else interested in working as an English teacher.

TEFL course

This course was quick and easy to complete, I was able to complete the tasks in my own time and review where I needed too. I do feel though that some of the information was irrelevant and more grammar rules would have helped.

Studying

I am actually studying and very excited of all the opportunities these group of courses will open for me in my country, Guatemala, and to see all the options offered to go teach abroad. It is wonderful that they offer the opportunity to all people, regardless of language or age.

Thorough online program

The information was extensive and detailed, which I enjoyed. I liked that they have quizzes after each module. However, I think they should have more quizzes throughout the modules to get the information to really sink in - similar to the Cambridge English Teacher structure.

They are certified under the Accreditation Council for Distance Learning and the UK Training Qualifications Centre, which is definitely a plus.

The tech support was better than the vast majority. The team was very kind and usually got to my messages the day of or after. If they took a longer time, they apologized and made it up to me in some way. There was only one time they didn't get back to me.

PremierTEFL keeps up with the technology, which is great. I feel safe paying online.

Overall, great experience.

TEFL course

Great content and the administration and support were there to assist you when you needed them. Learned a lot from their lessons. Could have added more videos or examples to simplify a few concepts, but other than that the certification course was well structured. 10/10 recommend.

Beginning of my future!

Administrators are extremely helpful, the experience has been incredible, my CV is now packed with certificates and this is the beginning of my new life. I couldn't recommend more and I can't thank Premier TEFL enough!!!

Great experience

I am from Colombia and i was looking for an opportunity to start my teaching career, I found PremierTEFL and at the beginning i did not now too much but they guide me through the process explaining me all the courses and the opportunities. They have been really kind a patience with me, right now I am doing the 240 hour expert TEFL course and it is great, it has everything I need and I am learning a lot, also they offer great internships and job opportunities. Right now I know that I made the right decision choosing PremierTEFL, they are the best.

The Expert Program Covers Your Bases

I recently graduated with a BA in English, so going in some of the program basics were not all that unfamiliar to me, just in a different set of contexts. I have really enjoyed the 240 hr program so far; the information in each module is broad, but covers the mechanics and scenarios as much as possible given that it is online only course. I haven't had any problems or burning questions, so I haven't had a need to test how good the customer service and help centers are, but from what I have seen they are readily available and easy to connect with. Drawing to the end of the course as I am, I don't think that I will quite be ready to hare off to parts unknown and just teach, even given all I have learned with this program. I will probably be trying one on the many internships PRIMER TEFL hosts to get into the swing of things and make up for the interaction learning that you really only get in a classroom or internship. This is a fantastic program in what it covers and especially in how many outside resources it provides, particularly since I have seen live-classroom courses range from $1400 to 3 K that seem to cover mostly the same thing. I would certainly recommend this course for those who want the best overview possible for this field; I think it is well worth paying a little extra to not only get the basic certification, but the testing know-how as well.