Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Accredited TEFL Qualification (120 hours) plus placements

Worth the money

A comprehensive course that was easy to follow and full of useful information. I feel confident to take my first step into teaching and have since been offered a teaching position teaching in South Korea.
I can endorse this course as being practical and very user friendly, the staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Highly recommend Premier TEFL

I'm really glad I took the Premier TEFL 240 Expert course as it has been a very useful and interesting exercise. The course modules are carefully planned and organized and it was very user friendly.
It gave me the tools to firstly teach online moreover I am now preparing students for the IELTS examination.

The support I received from Rosanna who was my online instructor has been invaluable and she always had time to answer my queries, more importantly she gave me the contact to prepare the students online from Asia.

Thank you Rosanna for everything.

My PremierTEFL review

I am a non-native speaker and found the TEFL expert course a great start to my teaching career. Since taking the course I have been teaching business people privately in Paris for 18 hrs per week. Once I get the experience I'm hoping to get a teaching job in Vietnam. This company have been very helpful so far would recommend them.