Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Accredited TEFL Qualification (120 hours) plus placements

Best move I ever made

This is the second time I have completed a TEFL course "my previous one was not accepted" by a potential employer even though I was told it would be by the course provider.

I can honestly say that I feel far more confident in the classroom than I did before. I am currently teaching in Kyoto in a primary school and absolutely love it. The best thing I ever did in my life was to decide that I wanted to travel and teach, if anybody is thinking of considering TEFL as a way to travel and earn money then I suggest you just go for it.

Having completed this course, I can honestly say that I feel far more confident in an ESL classroom than I did before. I spent much longer on the other course and didn’t get half as much from it.
A key thing about this course is that the final assignments are marked by a real TEFL tutor. I am impressed with the depth of the feedback which ran into three pages!! Despite my previous experience, I feel that I now have some real suggestions on how to improve as an ESL instructor.
It is accredited and recognised just as much if not more than other courses and I have no hesitation recommending it to anyone who is new to ESL.
When you have travel plans and a new life to worry about, you really do need some confidence in your English teaching ability and this will give you exactly that. It did for me.

Worth the money

A comprehensive course that was easy to follow and full of useful information. I feel confident to take my first step into teaching and have since been offered a teaching position teaching in South Korea.
I can endorse this course as being practical and very user friendly, the staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Highly recommend Premier TEFL

I'm really glad I took the Premier TEFL 240 Expert course as it has been a very useful and interesting exercise. The course modules are carefully planned and organized and it was very user friendly.
It gave me the tools to firstly teach online moreover I am now preparing students for the IELTS examination.

The support I received from Rosanna who was my online instructor has been invaluable and she always had time to answer my queries, more importantly she gave me the contact to prepare the students online from Asia.

Thank you Rosanna for everything.

My PremierTEFL review

I am a non-native speaker and found the TEFL expert course a great start to my teaching career. Since taking the course I have been teaching business people privately in Paris for 18 hrs per week. Once I get the experience I'm hoping to get a teaching job in Vietnam. This company have been very helpful so far would recommend them.