Internships in New Zealand
Throughout the year
4 to 20 weeks
In order to take part in this programme you need a basic level in written and oral English.
The work placement may only be booked together with a 4 week language course.
It is important to us to provide a high quality of language courses for this reason we only work together with specially chosen language schools. This way you can rest assured that you will be taught by professional teachers that will prepare you fully for the coming Internship.
Professional experience is not necessarily required.
Minimum age: 18
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss.
Closing date for applications: Approx. 2-3 months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- International Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Real Estate
- Social Work
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more information
Program Fees Include:
• Customised work placements in Auckland.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is