Internships in Ireland
Ireland: Cork, Dublin
Throughout the year
4 to 52 weeks
In order to take part in this programme you need a basic level in written and oral English. In case you do not have the required skills then we can offer you an Englsih language course in order to prepare you for the internship. It is important to us to provide a high quality of language courses for this reason we only work together with specially chosen language schools. This way you can rest assured that you will be taught by professional teachers that will prepare you fully for the coming Internship.
Professional experience is not necessarily required, however it would be an advantage for when doing the internship.
Minimum age: 17
Nationality: Eu citizens and Swiss.
Closing date for applications: Approx. three months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are sometimes able to organize express work placements.
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- Real Estate
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more information
Program Fees Include:
• Customised work placements in Cork and Dublin.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is