Internships in Argentina
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba and 2 other cities
Throughout the year
4 to 52 weeks
In order to take part in this programme you need a basic level in written and oral Spanish. In case you do not have the required skills then we can offer you an Spanish language course in order to prepare you for the internship. It is important to us to provide a high quality of language courses for this reason we only work together with specially chosen language schools. This way you can rest assured that you will be taught by professional teachers that will prepare you fully for the coming Internship.
Professional experience is not necessarily required.
Minimum age: 18
Nationality: Eu citizens, Swiss and others upon request.
Closing date for applications: Approx. five months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
- Art & Fine Arts
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more information
Program Fees Include:
• Customised work placements in Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Bariloche, Mendoza and Mar del Plata.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is