Potential Asia Header Image Potential Asia Header Image

Internship in Bali, Indonesia: Search Engine Optimization

I think it was the best decision I have ever made in my life to try it and experience the rest

Best people I've ever met, made a lot of friends in here. Amazing exotic cultural country.
Workplace is challenging and give you a lot of freedom to use your personal skills and creativity. Fun atmosphere, serious work, a lot of new experiences.

Amazing work experience in paradise

I'm currently doing a full-time internship in the field of Online Marketing at Potential Asia in Bali. I've never worked in this sector before and I really discovered a whole new world which is incredibly interesting. The fantastic team makes the work experience even better...young people from all over the world just became friends the first minute I met them.
Furthermore, Bali is just the perfect place to do an internship....I can highly recommend it to everyone!

What a place!!!

I lived and worked in Bali for 6 months! The island is beautiful, the local people are extremely friendly, the beaches are great and the food is incredible.

Other than that, I learned so much about digital marketing, content creation and SEO that can be applied to any business with a website. Working in a co-working space means that you are exposed to a range of extremely intelligent people who inspire you and help you learn about starting your own business or website or launching a product.

The people at the company are great. They come from all over the world and really form a support network for each other for when people are abroad without their friends and families. We often socialise and eat together as well as going on an incredible team building weekend somewhere in Bali or the neighbouring islands every 3 months.

I couldn't recommend this internship highly enough.

Inspiring internship with amazing guidance

This internship in Bali was on so many levels a life changing experience. I learned about my strengths and weaknesses. Experienced a lot of break troughs and made many new friends. I learned so much during this internship, I am now able to run a whole online marketing campaign and I am inspired to set up my own business. With the contacts I have made here and the support that is offered to me I am confident that I will succeed.

Truly unforgettable

This internship was amazing. I learned a lot about marketing, SEO, leadership and my self confidence. Going to miss those guys.

For the first two months I had hands on experience and one to one supervision with a senior manager who had a fondness for kittens.

Learning and living in paradise: the perfect combination

I followed my internship in Bali with Potential Asia for 6 months and eventually became a fulltime employee. I cannot thank them enough for giving me this opportunity. Living in Bali changed my life, both on a personal level and on a professional level. I learned SEO and Digital Marketing from one of the experts in this field and can now confidently take on a website and rank it higher. The coworking space is also amazing.

Opportunity SEO Bali

Excellent Internship abroad, brilliant opportunity. It really was an interesting semester during which i learned so much. I highly recommend it to students looking for a different experience in life.

Two type of jobs are proposed (short term and long term) in order to allow you to get the best suitable experience you need.

Informative and fun internship

Learn hands on the ins and outs of search engine optimization whilst working for a company that thrives on team building. This experience is everything I hoped for when packing up and moving from Canada. I was looking for an internship that was related to my field of study but one that would still encourage a social life.
Ubud, Bali is a beautiful, relaxing area with great food, lots of activities and an amazing cultural atmosphere. If you're looking for an experience that will vastly increase your SEO knowledge and to work with a team of young individuals then I wouldn't pass up this opportunity if given the chance.

Internship Potential Asia in Bali

Currently I am doing an internship at Potential Asia for five months. I started in August, in two months I have learnt a lot about onpage and offpage SEO. On top of that, the team of Potential Asia is really kind and helpful it feels like a second family. Lastly the location of the office is perfect, it is located in the middle of Ubud with an amazing view, and a great office pool.

Internship in Bali (Ubud) at Potential Asia

Awesome digital marketing related internship. Learning from the best people in this area of expertise. Improved both knowledge and skills fast in only a few months already. Great place and most of all nice and fun colleagues to work with which provides a positive area to work in. Furthermore got the chance to explore all the great things that Bali has to offer. Because we are based out in Ubud (located central on the island), you can go every weekend to discover, relax and enjoy every great place like Uluwatu (south), Ahmed (north) and Seminyak (mid-west), to name a few examples. You can learn how to surf, go to yoga classes and enjoy all the great food from here. It is a cliche but I have had the time of my life here. You will leave with a backpack full of knowledge, friends forever, great memories and a satisfied feeling of all the hard work!

A great place to learn SEO and learn Bali

Wow. oh all the places I could go. Learning SEO while looking at palm trees is incredible. What a great crew we have here. Lots of really cool people to work with and learn from. We work hard and we then we hang out and hit the town.