Study Spanish in Chile for Credit
Chile: Pichilemu, Rural Areas
The Pichilemu Language School (OLAS Chile) offers transfer credit for 11 different Spanish undergrad courses via our Community College US Partner, Brookhaven. Students can receive up to 15 Semester Credit hours. Course levels include Beginner 1a, Beginner 2a, Intermediate 1a, Intermediate 2a, Spanish Conversation, Intr. Business Spanish, Intro to Spanish Literature I and II, Intro to Latin American Lit., and Spanish Conversation and Culture through Reading. Most students combine homestay accommodation with their courses and have an amazing success rate of language learning. Seniors and recent high school graduates can enroll for credit.
1. Quality education in a relaxed atmosphere
2. Pichilemu boasts adventure activities such as Surfing, windsurfing, biking, kayaking
3. Live with a homestay family, practice with friendly locals
4. Go on wine tours and visit vineyards
5. Explore local ceramic and textile artisans