Chile: Pichilemu, Rural Areas
Fall, Spring, Summer, Throughout the year
The Pichilemu Language School (OLAS Chile) offers transfer credit for 11 different Spanish undergrad courses via our Community College US Partner, Brookhaven.
University Credit Options:
You can receive up to 15 Semester Credit hours. Course Options Include: Beginner 1a, Beginner 2a, Intermediate 1a, Intermediate 2a, Spanish Conversation, Intr. Business Spanish, Intro to Spanish Literature I and II, Intro to Latin American Lit., and Spanish Conversation and Culture through Reading.
Most popular: 3 courses back to back in 1 semester + 1 Conversation credit
Most students combine homestay accommodation with their courses and have an amazing success rate of language learning.
High School Students: Seniors and recent grads can enroll for credit.
* Quality education in a relaxed atmosphere.
* Pichilemu boasts: Surfing, windsurfing, biking, kayaking, nearby vineyards, local ceramic and textile artisans.
* Here in Pichilemu you can stay with a homestay family, practice with friendly locals, go on wine tours, and more!
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
USD 760 per course
* USD 760 Includes Tuition and Materials
* Does not include Brookhaven transfer credit fee nor housing.
Estimated Semester Costs:
- USD 2,300 Tuition for 3 Courses (13 credits)
- USD 850 Transfer Fee
- USD 2,250 Room and Board with host family for 3 months
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of max 6
The Pichilemu Institute of Language Studies is a Spanish language school offering intensive, semi-intensive, and University credit Spanish classes. We are located in Chile's surf city, Pichilemu. At PILS you can learn Spanish, receive college credit, go surfing, windsurfing, mountain biking, wine touring, and more!