Music students performing on stage Music students performing on stage

Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) Summer Acting Intensive

Fantastic experience! Wish it was longer!

The Summer Shakespeare Intensive program with RADA was an amazing experience. The teachers were so passionate that even though you were working really hard, you couldn't help but smile. I loved every moment we were in class.

RADA Short Summer Course 2015

I loved the RADA short summer course! I know more about acting and theatre than before the program started and I've met some amazing people whom I've created friendships with! Not only did I get to learn from teachers at one of the most prestigious drama schools in the world, but I also got the chance to explore a city with an incredible history, immerse myself in its culture, and gain a new piece of global perspective. This was a great experience that I'm glad and grateful to have had and wouldn't trade it for anything. I thoroughly enjoyed myself the whole time. A dream come true and quite inspiring, really.

Trip of a lifetime

I had a wonderful time in this program, I was introduced to many new things and was kept very active throughout the whole trip. I liked getting to work with professionals in the acting industry in London, it made me realize that I have more options than, just the states for work.

PAA-London 2015

I found this program really fun and it was great to get a taste of a city I've always wanted to visit : London! I made lifelong friendships and had some amazing experices!! I would definitely recommend studying abroad through PAA!

My studies

I had a great time while studying abroad. I learned so much. I would honestly do it again if given the opportunity. I met a lot of amazing people and I hope that what I learned serves me well in the future.