Music students performing on stage Music students performing on stage

Music Internship in Spain

Generic review

I had an amazing experience while I was abroad in Barcelona, Spain this past September - November. Through performing Arts Abroad I can successfully say that I am near fluent in Spanish and I have made some amazing new connections. I loved every aspect of the program especially the career development meetings, Spanish courses, and the cultural outings. Everything was well organized and professional.

Nothing could have made the placement better. It was everything I wanted, and more.

The most important thing I learned was that no matter what task or activity I was given, I felt that it was making a difference to help improve the school. Everything from printing out sheet music for teachers to organizing their piano music library, I felt I was part of something and made a difference.

Made me more prepared for a career after college

Doing a music internship in Barcelona has changed my life. I never thought that just 2 months would affect my worldview and future aspirations so much, but it has. My internship was challenging, but it helped me with my Spanish and allowed me to see business from a more open-minded view. I got to become best friends with my roommates in the program, explore Barcelona and other parts of Europe, practice Spanish, perform music, and experience amazing things.