Experience the artistic passion of London with an internship at a music company! Round out your summer with this immersive experience and gain hands-on knowledge to boost your resume and expand your worldview. You will contribute directly to the artistic life of a music company and gain insight into its day-to-day operation, and be involved with managing record labels, helping in a recording studio, assisting a symphonic orchestra, or many other music-related tasks. You will work a minimum of 25 hours per week, although applicants should be prepared to work full time. The internship will culminate in a final project that will demonstrate what you’ve learned over the summer.
* Live in a central location of London in a luxury apartment
* Learn about British life and culture through a city tour and day trip
* Contribute to the artistic development of a music organization
Please visit the website for more information.
Cost in US$:
Please visit the website for details.
Program Fees Include:
* Internship Placement
* Housing for the Duration of the Program
* Airport Pick Up
* Welcome Dinner
* Extensive Orientation/Re-entry counseling
* Intercultural Business Advising
* Weekly Newsletter called 'US in the UK'
* One Day Trip
* City Tour
* 24/7 Emergency Contact
* Cultural activities
* Independent Travel Advice
* Pre-Departure Orientation
* Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home