Performing Arts Abroadhttp://www.performingartsabroad.com/intern...
324 E. Oak Street Fort Collins, CO 80524 United States
Please visit the website for more information.
Experience the artistic passion of London with an internship at a music company! Round out your summer with this immersive experience and gain hands-on knowledge to boost your resume and expand your worldview. You will contribute directly to the artistic life of a music company and gain insight into its day-to-day operation, and be involved with managing record labels, helping in a recording studio, assisting a symphonic orchestra, or many other music-related tasks. You will work a minimum of 25 hours per week, although applicants should be prepared to work full time. The internship will culminate in a final project that will demonstrate what you’ve learned over the summer.
* Live in a central location of London in a luxury apartment
* Learn about British life and culture through a city tour and day trip
* Contribute to the artistic development of a music organization
Please visit the website for details.
* Internship Placement
* Housing for the Duration of the Program
* Airport Pick Up
* Welcome Dinner
* Extensive Orientation/Re-entry counseling
* Intercultural Business Advising
* Weekly Newsletter called 'US in the UK'
* One Day Trip
* City Tour
* 24/7 Emergency Contact
* Cultural activities
* Independent Travel Advice
* Pre-Departure Orientation
* Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
Performing Arts Abroad offers unique and fulfilling international performing arts programs to individuals and groups, enhancing understanding of our diverse world through the transformative arts of theater, music, and dance. Our organization sends U.S. students and professionals on trips for study abroad, internships, volunteering, and career workshops. PAA believes the experience of cross-cultural collaboration is invaluable for performing artists and is committed to providing international programming of the highest caliber to promote a more global perspective for our participants.