Peking University HSBC Business School Header Image Peking University HSBC Business School Header Image

Master of Management

Fantastic balance of Western education and Chinese experience

I truly enjoyed my time at PHBS. My goal was to develop a better understanding of the Chinese culture and language, while improving my management skills. The master program allowed me to do so and even helped me secure great internship and full-time job opportunities.

In terms of living in Shenzhen/China, I was extremely impressed by one of the fastest growing cities in the world... A great vibe with many startups and privately owned company and in close distance to Hong Kong, the financial centre of Asia.

The only thing that could be improved even further is the availability of food options on campus and a better gym. Overall, however, the campus is great for sports and with the new metro not too far from the city center!

2 years well spent

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at PHBS. I learned valuable life lessons, learned about Chinese culture, made new friends for life all while getting a good education. The people at the administration office are very helpful people who made it their priority to help me with any problem I was facing at the time. From hospital emergencies to helping to upload a thesis.