Para La Tierra Header Image Para La Tierra Header Image

Biology and Research Internships

Internship at Para La Tierra

Me and my friend were at Para La Tierra for a 3 month internship from January-March 2013. It was amazing. We had been travelling prior to going to Laguna Blanca for 4 months in South America and volunteering/ interning and a variety of places but this one was definitely my favorite. The staff is very friendly and there is always something new going on. Karina ( the person who runs the place) is very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone considering. The only complaint I have (and its a small one) is that the town is a bit far away but the staff regularly makes trips. I had a blast and I did not meet anyone who didn't.

Para La Tierra Intern

I had an amazing time at Para La Tierra. The accomodations are very comfortable and the location could not be more spectacular. Located in the middle of a nature reserve centered on a crystal clear lake, I woke up each morning to see the pink and orange sunrise reflecting off the water. The work I did was extremely satisfying and rewarding. I was given the freedom to get involved in as much or as little as I wanted but I was always encouraged to try new things and learn new skills. I would recommend it to everyone!