Panrimo Header Image Panrimo Header Image

The Best STEM Placements in the UK - Panrimo

Travel, it will change your life

I wan't to say things that really matter, because it's so hard to convey how much my study abroad trip meant to me. In all reality, it changed my life.

Do you ever feel caught up in the same routines, doing the same thing day in and day out maybe a bit unsure of where you're going? I think we've all been there. In enters Panrimo and Scotland, now I leave feeling like a different person.

You'll find Stirling just as charming as you'd expect a relatively small Scottish city to be, but it is still full of surprises. Through its rich cultural history and friendly locals you won't have to stay long before you feel at home, that just seems to be a characteristic of Scotland.
The university of Stirling is beautiful place to stay and in a very convenient location for all your independent travels throughout the UK and (hopefully) Europe. Be sure to see the highlands, the Isle of Skye, Ben Nevis, and most definitely consider staying a night or two in Edinburgh and Glasgow. Beyond that you'll find amazing cities with rich culture littered throughout the UK. Travel, travel, and then travel again. It may cost a little bit of money, but I promise you won't regret it.

As the weeks fly by you'll realize just how much you're going to miss Scotland, the people and all of the beautiful views that can be found less the 5 minutes from where you're staying (Hike Dumayat right away). None of this would have been possible without Panrimo, the wonderful program from my home state that had me feeling more prepared for this vacation than I've ever felt for any vacation I've taken at home. I could go on and on about the staff, but once you sign up you'll realize exactly what I mean. They're wonderful people.

Take the chance, because years from now your only regret will be that you didn't elect to stay longer. Scotland is a magical place, and Panrimo will set you up for this adventure of a lifetime.

Life is waiting to begin,

Riley Hupfer