Pacific Discovery - Gap Year, Summer & Semester Programs Abroad Header Image Pacific Discovery - Gap Year, Summer & Semester Programs Abroad Header Image

Pacific Discovery - Nepal and Tibet Gap Year Semester

• The Adventure

Everything I could have dreamed of and more!

This program had been my dream for over two years. Finally as a junior in University I was able to make this amazing experience a reality. The friends and memories made in the 9 weeks is not comparable to anything else I have ever experienced. Prior to the trip I was still unsure where my education was leading me. After seeing a part of the world in such a unique way through Pacific Discovery, I have clear career goals and all new aspirations for my future. Overall I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for an experience of a lifetime!

Pacific Discovery is great--gap semester program

My son recently went on Pacific Discovery's Nepal and Tibet program for a gap semester prior to starting his freshman year of college. As a spring admit, he was initially at a loss as to what to do with his fall semester. We are so glad we found Pacific Discovery. He had an amazing, stretching, rewarding experience. Highly recommended!