2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
You can take part here throughout the year for 2 – 12 weeks.
Cost in US$:
2 weeks costs USD 1134; each additional week costs USD 419 per week excluding flights.
Program Fees Include:
Before booking: Dedicated period of time on the phone or in person to discuss the project, answer any questions that you might have and find out more about you
- Pre-departure briefing
- Advice on visa requirements
- Help and advice from our UK office before departure and whilst away
- Pre-arranged wildlife conservation experience on a private game reserve with accommodation.
- Met and greeted warmly at Port Elizabeth airport and scheduled transfer to accommodation.
- Accommodation with bathing facilities, lounge and BBQ.
- Internet access at the main lodge
- Access to swimming pool, tennis courts and cricket pitches on site
- Excellent food full board
- Oyster will prepare you thoroughly before you leave and support you while you are out there.
- ATOL financial protection (if Oyster books your flight)
- Transport to Port Elizabeth on a weekly basis. Accommodation is also included
- Return transfer to Port Elizabeth at the end of your stay
- Free access to InterHealth’s Travel Health Advice Service
- Oyster Worldwide volunteer t-shirt
On your return:
- Welcome home pack
- Certificate of Recognition (on request)
- References (on request)
- Animal Welfare
- Community Development
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
1 day from recepit of form to booking interview
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home