2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
You can take part in this programme from 2 – 12 weeks from March – November. 2016 dates are between March 7th and November 21st.
- Eco Tours
- Animal Sciences
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
2 weeks costs £1216; each additional week costs £295 per week excluding flights.
Program Fees Include:
Before booking: Dedicated period of time on the phone or in person to discuss the project, answer any questions that you might have and find out more about you
- Pre-departure briefing
- Advice on visa requirements
- Help and advice from our UK office before departure and whilst away
- Pre-arranged veterinary internship in the Chintsa area with accommodation.
- Meet and greeted warmly at East London airport
- Transfer from the airport to the accommodation
- Accommodation in a shared volunteer house with bath and shower rooms, hot and cold water, and a washing machine
- Three meals per day
- Meal and drink vouchers for local restaurants and bars
- Free wi-fi
- Linen and bedding
- Oyster will prepare you thoroughly before you leave and support you while you are out there.
- ATOL financial protection (if Oyster books your flight)
- All project transport costs
- Return transfer to East London airport at the end of your stay
- Free access to InterHealth’s Travel Health Advice Service
On your return:
- Welcome home pack
- Certificate of Recognition (on request)
- References (on request)
- Animal Welfare
- Veterinary Science
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
1 day from recepit of form to booking interview
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home