Bachelor of Arts
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Informal interview and briefing from Oyster staff with first hand project knowledge.
- Arranging comfortable accommodation with AC, paid for locally. This is available two days before the course and 4 days afterwards.
- A 3 week certificated TEFL training course run by a well regarded teaching professional with a proven track record in education.
- Full briefing on what to expect from Thailand and the school programme before departure.
- CV/Resume advice, encouragement and information about seeking a paid teaching post.
- Pre-departure advice covering medical and safety features.
- Visa advice.
- Help and advice 24/7 from our UK based office.
- Free access to InterHealth’s Travel Health Advice Service.
- The use of two course textbooks available when you arrive: Penny Ur’s A Course in English - Language Teaching, the other is a grammar book by Keith Folse entitled Keys to Teaching Grammar to English Language learners.
On your return:
- Welcome home pack (on request)
- References (on request)
Approximately £650 (USD 1000) per month
This Program is open to
European, American, Canadian, Australian and Kiwi Participants.
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 2-6
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
1 day from recepit of form to booking interview
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home