All year round except over the 6 weeks in December/ early January when it is the wet season. Arrival day in Brisbane is on a Thursday.
- Horseback Riding
Cost in US$:
Oyster’s Outback Programme including 4 days in Noosa and up to a year of jobs costs £1393.
Program Fees Include:
- An excellent and well-regarded farm training course (5 nights) with food, accommodation, work hat, t-shirt, water bottle and internet access all included
- A guaranteed job, with help finding subsequent work for the duration of your visa (12 months)
- Being met at Brisbane airport on arrival
- A restful holiday in Noosa when you arrive (4 nights hostel accommodation)
- Excellent preparation from Oyster, including one-to-one interview and informal briefing
- Advice on obtaining a working visa
- (Optional) Help finding a competitive and suitable return flight to Brisbane (cost around GBP 900 from London)
- Help setting up an Australian bank account before departure
- Medicare and Tax File Number included and arranged for you
- Full financial protection through our ATOL bond if Oyster book your flights
- Help and advice from our UK office
- Support and advice in-country if you need it with a 24/7 free emergency phone number.
- Food and accommodation at your workplace
- Travel to Noosa and the training farm
- International phone card worth 10 (Australian dollars)
- Free access to InterHealth’s Travel Health Advice Service
On your return:
- References (on request)
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
Typically The Application Process Time is
1 day from recepit of form to booking interview
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home