9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks
This programme runs all year round. Arrival day is preferably a Sunday.
- Vacation Packages
Cost in US$:
2 weeks costs $1215; each additional week costs $313 per week.
Program Fees Include:
- Before booking: Dedicated period of time on the phone or in person to discuss the project, answer any questions that you might have and find out more about you
- Pre-departure briefing
- Advice on visa requirements
- Help and advice from our UK office before departure and whilst away
- Pre-arranged veterinary and voluntary work at the reserve with accommodation.
- Met and greeted warmly at Port Elizabeth airport with scheduled transfer to your accommodation.
- Thorough briefing and introduction to veterinary medicine on a game reserve
- A programme designed to immerse you in all aspects of veterinary care and animal care on the reserve
- Return to Port Elizabeth at the end of your stay
- Accommodation with bathing facilities, lounge and BBQ
- Games room on site with table football, air hockey, darts and table tennis
- Access to outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts and even a cricket pitch
- Internet access at the main lodge
- Excellent food full board
- Oyster will prepare you thoroughly before you leave and support you while you are out there
- ATOL financial protection (if Oyster books your flight)
- Transport to Port Elizabeth on a weekly basis. Accommodation there is also included
- Free access to InterHealth’s Travel Health Advice Service
- Oyster Worldwide volunteer t-shirt
On your return:
- Welcome home pack
- Certificate of Recognition (on request)
- References (on request)
- Animal Welfare
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
1 day from recepit of form to booking interview
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home