Horse Safaris in Botswana
Established in 1986, Okavango Horse Safaris is the first riding safari company in Southern Africa. It was created by PJ and Barney Bestelink out of their love of the bush. They are committed to providing the ultimate safari experience. They focus on providing guests with an exciting journey around the rich landscape of the Okavango Delta. Participants will gain an understanding of the flora and fauna and ecosystems of this unique area.
1. Enjoy horses and tack of highest standard.
2. Enjoy a safari held in a concession area spanning 2500 sq kilometres of diverse landscapes.
3. Experience the Okavango Delta wildlife and habitat.
4. Spend 4-6 hours having an adventure in the saddle.
5. Spend adfternoons enjoying alternative activities, like swimming, walking, riding mokoros, and game drives.
This Program is open to