Camp Experience Program for EU, NZ, Australian Participants
* Be available to travel to Canada by June 24th and work for 8-10 weeks.
* 19-27 years old.
* Have a clean criminal record.
* Have 2 strong references from a teacher, a supervisor or a community leader.
* Good physical and psychological health.
* Experience working with children and teenagers.
* Ability to teach a camp related skill.
* Able to spend long periods of time in the outdoors.
* Strong English speaking skills.
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
USD 1,400-2,000 for 8-10 weeks plus free room and board.
This Program is open to
Australian, European and Kiwi Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 5-10
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network