NovaMova Study Abroad Programs  Header Image NovaMova Study Abroad Programs  Header Image

NovaMova Russian Language Program in Kiev, Ukraine

Study Russian with NovaMova

I can only recommend the school! The organization is excellent, everybody was very friendly and flexible. The teacher was great, always helpful and her methodology is also super! I also had luck with the team, we had similar interests, so we had interesting conversations during the class and also afterwards. My host family was also near to the school and we had a nice time together. I would of love to stay even longer... I would like to recommend Kiew and NovaMova to everyone who needs Russian for his/ her professional life or just simply wants get out of routine and see a different place!

A student's dream

I studied at Nova Mova twice within the last 7 years. The school is very flexible to fit the need of every single student. The teachers are very experienced with foreign students, and they know exactly how to help with any problems you might have learning either Russian or Ukrainian. Kiev is a wonderful place to learn Russian comfortably, and the city holds some of the oldest history in Russian culture. I recommend this program to any serious student who wants to improve their knowledge of Russian/Ukrainian language and culture.

Second time in Nova Mova

I have learned 3 months this summer in Nova Mova school. It is more than a School it is a real family. They are always ready to help you to improve your level in Russian. But also, they are doing all there best to enjoy your life in Kiev.

It was the second time with Nova Mova and I already know that I will come back again.
It was so goooooooooooooooood.

• The Campus

Novamova - russian in a relaxed atmoshere

I came back to Nova Mova this year for another 2 weeks of "Bildungsurlaub", and , again, I felt immediately this friendly school atmosphere, which helps a lot in learning. My teacher, of course, was challenging her students constantly, I could learn a lot. Peer conversation support was very special, too. There were films and after school activities. I d love to come back, the school is value for money.