Nosara Spanish Institute Header Image Nosara Spanish Institute Header Image

Spanish & Surf Program @ Nosara Spanish Institute

• The Campus

Fantastic Spanish classes!

I had an amazing experience studying Spanish for one week (20 hours) at the Nosara Spanish Institute. I took the beginner level classes with Zully, which were great. I loved how the classes were so intimate- I was one of three students in one class and actually the only student in my other class. I got to know Zully, my teacher, very well and she even shared personal stories and cultural info about Costa Rica, which I really enjoyed. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming! They even organized a couple outings for the students after class and on the weekend. I just wish I had more time than one week to take classes as it was very difficult to really learn and absorb all of the information in such a short time. I would definitely recommend doing at least 2 weeks of classes.

My package also included 2 surf lessons through the Bodhi Tree Resort, which were awesome! The instructors were so informative, fun and really helped me with my form. Not to mention, they ensured first and foremost that we all stayed safe!