Costa Rica: Guanacaste
Nosara Spanish Institute offers a structured weekly program on an ongoing basis. With small groups, university certified Spanish teachers, and comfortable facilities; we provide everything needed to maximize your learning experience.
We use a communicative teaching methodology, where the main goal is the improvement of the student's communication skills, encouraging spontaneous and creative use of the language, using real communicative situations and activities that teach Spanish in the way we really use it.
NSI is located on the Beaches of Nosara, on the North Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Its main activity is to offer intensive and semi intensive courses of Spanish as a foreign language (SFL) to native speakers of any first language, and of all ages.
* We use a communicative approach that teaches the language in the way that is really used in everyday life.
* We promote conversation even in the basic levels, with up to date subjects in different social, academic and cultural areas.
* We adapt to the student´s interests and learning needs.
* We provide cultural and nature oriented activities such as homestays, salsa dancing and field trips in addition to the Latin American flare of our classes.
* We offer volunteer opportunities with local public schools and environmentally conscious organizations.
* We completely avoid repetition of grammar and boring verb charts in our classes.
* We have comfortable air conditioned classrooms.
* We create schedules that allow at least half the day to the student for themselves so they can enjoy the ocean, nature, swimming pool, cafés, bars, tours, and everything else Nosara has to offer.
* We are located in Guiones Beach of Nosara on the Pacific Northwest Coast of Costa Rica.
20 hours of intensive Spanish classes
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of no more than 6 people
In an atmosphere of tolerance and openness to diversity, we hope to cultivate a better understanding of the social and cultural aspects around the phenomenon of communication in general, and the learning of the Spanish and English languages in particular, in a process that is beneficial and enlightening to all of us: our students and NSI staff.