Spain: Barcelona, Cadiz, Canary Islands and 3 other citiesLength of Position: 2-3 months
Paid Jobs programme combines a Spanish course (4 weeks minimum) in Malaga, Salamanca, Seville, Madrid, Granada, or Barcelona with job placement following the course in a resort in southern Spain. You won't get rich, but you will earn enough to cover basic expenses.
You'll live along the famous Spanish coastline of Costa Del Sol. You'll be close to Seville and Granada, and only 3 hours from Madrid by train. You'll likely work in the resort areas of Marbella and Puerto Banos.
You'll work in a hospitality or retail business. Positions include: amusement park attendant, waiter's helper, hostess, kitchen assistant, room maid, waiter/waitress, bartender, reception, laundry personnel, animator, maintenance staff, general assistant, restaurant employee, etc.
Paid Job Placement: From 2 months
Program cost for work placement: USD
Participants improve their linguistic skills and level of communication, as well as, gain a deeper understanding of the Spanish Labour market.
** PAYMENT PLAN options available for qualified applicants **
- SR Special: Receive 10% off total lodging costs for stay in SR Room in Shared Apartment for over 8+ weeks
- Early Bookings: Book and make full payment 65 days before arrival date, and receive 5% discount off tuition cost.
- Spring Break Special: Book and pay before January 31st for travel during the months of March thru April and receive 5% off tuition cost.
- Summer Special: Book and pay before April 30th for travel during the months of June thru September and receive 5% off tuition cost.
Age between 18-35 years.
- Required Level: All levels welcome, from Initial.
- Spanish Course: 4 weeks minimum, in Barcelona, Salamanca, Seville, Cadiz, Madrid, Malaga, Marbella, or Granada
- Jobs Programme Start Dates: Flexible
- Resort Employment
Please contact us for more information.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian and European Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 5+
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network