Through the NIK-LAS organization, traveler's can take advantage of our low-cost apartment housing in Spain and/or study at our language school which is located in the beautiful city of Madrid.
* Language Courses Taught by Highly Qualified Teachers:
Non-Beginners can start classes on any Monday of the year.
1. Standard Plus - Group instructed 25 Classes of Spanish Language and culture weekly.
2. Intensive - Group instructed 30 Classes of Spanish Language and culture weekly.
3. Individual(One to One) - Tailor-made private classes.
4. DELE (Diploma Espanol como Lengua Extranjera) - Course designed for those students, both university and professional, who want to be able to include the only official diploma of Spanish. Exams take place in May and November.
5. Combined Cities - List of Spanish language and cultural programs to be combined between our partner schools in Cadiz, Seville, Madrid and Barcelona
Apartments are furnished in simple Spanish style with a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, living room with television and 1 or 2 bathrooms. These 2 - 4 Bedroom apartments are shared with other international students and local Spaniards so students can cook their own food and manage food budget. Bed linens are provided.
Male and female students may be placed in the same apartment, but two students of the opposite sex (that don't know each other) will not be placed in a shared room.
Apartments are a 10-15 minutes walk from the school/centre.
Single Room (SR) - Private room in a shared Apartment.
Double Room (DR) - Shared room in a shared Apartment.
* Travel Transfer:
This optional service is offered at a cost of USD 45 One-way from/to arrival or departure spot in Madrid, Spain. A representative meets and takes the student to accommodation or departure point.
While some excursions may be free, in others, students are required to sign-up and pay in order to participate. Excursions may include tours around the historic city centre, Barbecues, parties, beach, visits to local monuments, museums, theatres, performances and concerts. While other's may include trips to other areas close to Madrid.
A program for students to meet local Spanish speakers with similar interests in order to share conversation in Spanish. The plus, is you improve your Spanish even while at leisure while learning other interesting nuggets of life in Madrid.
Please contact us for more information.
SR Special - Receive 10% off total lodging costs for stay in SR Room in Shared Apartment for over 6 weeks. Book and make full payment 45 days before arrival date.
Early Bookings - Book and make full payment 65 days before arrival date, and receive 5% discount off tuition cost.
Spring Break Special - Book and pay before January 31st for travel during the months of March thru April and receive 5% off tuition cost.
Summer Special - Book and pay before April 30th for travel during the months of June thru September and receive 5% off tuition cost.
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of 5