Brazil: Maceio, Ouro Preto, Rio de Janeiro and 2 other cities
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term
All Year Round
This Internship Program consists of 2 phases: minimum 4 weeks of Standard Portuguese language followed by the internship placement.
The Internship Period:
Professional practice internships are offered in private sector companies, governmental organizations, NGO's, schools, colleges, and universities. The work period may start from 2 months and run up to 12 months.
The language skill is an important factor. The more limited the student's language abilities, the flexible s/he will have to be in terms of placements. We try very hard to match the students' educational background, professional experience, and professional plans, to the internship placement. We contact the student (by e-mail or in person) with one or more possibilities, and descriptions of those internships, and ask the student for comments and to rank the possibilities in order of preference. This helps us ensure appropriate placement. The interviews can take place during the time the student is studying Portuguese.
* Customized to meet your needs
* Lowest Price Guarantee - Best programs at the best cost!
* College Credits available for courses taken
* May choose to take rotate between different cities during course
- Young adults, Age 18 - 30 yrs
- Currently pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Fluent in a language other than Portuguese (Positions for fluent English-speakers are more readily available)
- Minimum required Portuguese level: intermediary - high (There are language courses offered to improve your language skills)
Please contact us for detailed pricing.
Course, materials, placements, advisement.
Interns will receive a stipend to cover local, daily expenses. Some companies may also provide benefits to cover local transportation or meals. Participants should not expect to gain a lot of money during the stay. The monthly minimum wage in Brazil is RD 510,00. Stipend amounts vary from position to position.
Worldwide, American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of 3+