Affordable Internship Placements in Cadiz
Throughout the year
NIK-LAS (Nikitas Language Abroad Schools), demands the highest standards of organization, and professionalism from all persons associated with our organization. These standards are never compromised - the quality of service given to our customers is always our top priority.
- Language ability, we require a very good working knowledge of English and Spanish
- Tremendous self- motivation, dedication, energy, and patience. We need people who are serious, professional, reliable and responsible.
Studies: Admin (Hospitality), Communications, Business, Management, Foreign Language, Marketing, Ad, Hotel/Hospitality, or Tourism
Language Required: English and Spanish. Knowledge of the Spanish language will enable you to communicate sufficiently and succeed in the internship. If you are a beginner or low intermediate, you may participate in our Spanish Language Course before starting the internship.
Computing: Word, Excel, and Outlook Express...
- Prior experience of work with educational, travel, residential or other programs, such as school, study abroad or summer programs is a plus but not required.
- Prior experiences of work-study or travel in the country of destination (i.e. Spain). Examples include travel and participation in student exchange, study or home stay programs. This is a plus but not required.
- Travel Experiences.
- Art History
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Health Administration
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- National Park
- Parks & Recreation
- Sustainable Development
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
- Web Design
- Women's Studies
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more information.
Program Fees Include:
** PAYMENT PLAN options available for qualified applicants **
- 20% discount off tuition cost for 65 days early booking.
- 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share.
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before Jan 31st for Spring programs
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 30th for Summer programs
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network