Affordable Internship and Study Program in Madrid
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year
* Minimum required Spanish level: intermediary - high
* Resume either in Spanish or English, depending on the student's stronger language.
* Short essay (1-2 pages) in Spanish: the student has to focus on the kind of experience he/she wants to have, what he/she wants to learn, what kind of internship the student prefers, and why. The student has to send the documents by e-mail.
- Admin (Health Services)
- Admin (Hospitality, Sports)
- Art History
- Art/Fine Arts
- Business Admin, Management
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Ad, PR
- Media (Radio, TV, & Film)
- Museum Studies
- Public Admin, Public Pol, Govt
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Women's Studies
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Vary by duration of program.
Program Fees Include:
** PAYMENT PLAN options available for qualified applicants **
- SR Special - Receive 10% off total lodging costs for stay in SR Room in Shared Apartment for over 8+ weeks
- Early Bookings - Book and make full payment 65 days before arrival date, and receive 5% discount off tuition cost.
- Spring Break Special - Book and pay before January 31st for travel during the months of March through April and receive 5% off tuition cost.
- Summer Special - Book and pay before April 30th for travel during the months of June through September and receive 5% off tuition cost.
Internships are educational and are therefore unpaid. The company, though, reserves the right to make a contribution to the participant if they so choose.
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 5
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network