Affordable Internship and Study in Seville
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year
This program is focused on helping improve the skills of job seekers, students, apprentices, young professionals and new graduates. The age range goes from 18 and above.
* Minimum required Spanish level: Intermediate
* Resume either in Spanish or English, depending on the student's stronger language.
* Short essay (1-2 pages) in Spanish: the student has to focus on the kind of experience he/she wants to have, what he/she wants to learn, what kind of internship the student prefers, and why. The student has to send the documents by e-mail.
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
Program Fees Include:
Price includes: Placement and administration fees.
Internships are educational and are therefore unpaid. The company, though, reserves the right to make a contribution to the participant if they so choose.
This Program is open to
Asian, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 8
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network