This Work & Study programme combines a English course (4 weeks minimum) in several NIK|LAS destination with a job placement after your course in the region of London or Dublin.
We offer young student travelers the opportunity to experience the English culture firsthand. Learn or improve your English language skills with an in-country course, and later put your new skills to good use while you work in one of the most famous areas of Great Britain.
After your English course (Standard) you will have the opportunity to work, allowing you to practice your English while financing your stay in the UK.
** PAYMENT PLAN options available for qualified applicants **
- 20% discount off tuition cost for 65 days early booking.
- 10% off lodging for 6 weeks stay in Flat share.
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before Jan 31st for Spring programs
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 30th for Summer programs
This program is opened to EU members (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia), Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein. Except: Bulgaria, Romania
Age between 18-30 years.
- Culinary Arts / Cooking
- English as a Second Language
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Contact for prices
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 5+
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network