The school is situated in the district of the Bahia Blanca, only a few minutes away from the historic city center, cafes, bars and the beach. It has seven teaching rooms, a lounge, a library, a video library, a garden and a patio, all for the use of our students.
Commercial Spanish Course:
Two-classes a day (10 classes/wk) course aimed at students who already have a good knowledge of the Spanish language and includes such themes as commercial mail, economic terminology, knowledge of the present-day economic situation in Spain, etc. The course last for 2 weeks.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more information.
Program Fees Include:
** PAYMENT PLAN options available for qualified applicants **
- 20% discount off tuition cost for 65 days early booking.
- 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share.
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before Jan 31st for Spring programs
- 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 30th for Summer programs
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 5+
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network