NICE - Network for InterCultural Experiences Header Image NICE - Network for InterCultural Experiences Header Image

Internship Online Language School Argentina

I had one the best of my life in Argentina with NICE

Because of my marketing studies, I decided to complete an internship in order to gain experience. During my search for a suitable internship abroad, I became aware of NICE, because the had a perfect offer. I contacted NICE directly and the organization of my internship worked very quickly within a few weeks. First of all, I was really excited, because I never stayed abroad for a long time in a foreign country and it was my first time at all in South America. Furthermore, I had no Spanishskills at this time. When I arrived at the Airport in Córdoba, an employee of NICE picked me up and drove me to my accommodation. In addition, I immediately received an Argentinean sim card and helpful tips for Córdoba and Argentina. Already from the first second I felt welcome and almost like home.
Before my internship began, I had a 3-week language course so I was very well prepared for my internship.
In my internship, everyone was very helpful and understanding and I was able to gain a lot of impressions about working life and culture in Argentina. It was very exciting to take the theory from my studies and put it into practice.
In addition, many leisure activities were planned by NICE during the weekend, so it was easy to get to know new people and explore Córdoba and the surrounding area together.

All in all, I was very happy with NICE and the organization. NICE has taken care of the accommodation, the language course as well as everything about my internship.
There was also an on-site contact who was always available for questions.

For all who want to do an internship in South America or everyone who has not yet dared, I can definitely recommend NICE. Argentina is a wonderful country and I am already planning my next internship in Argentina to improve my Spanish and to discover more of Argentina.

Thanks NICE for the great experience!

Making an internship in Argentina seemed to be a nice experience for me as a social work student. Due to NICE it was one of my best time I ever had in my life!
At the beginning I was in doubt, because I do not have any knowledge in Spanish. My contact person at NICE, who was very friendly and gave me quick response, pledged me it would not be a problem as I would take part in the Spanish lessons. Five weeks Spanish course and an insightfully Spanish teacher leveled me up to speak Spanish in a very good way. Without this Spanish course, I never would be familiar with Spanish like I am now.
As I wanted to work with homeless people, NICE send me different offers, I could decide between. The project I took part in was a lot of fun and made me feel truly helpful. Working with Argentineans in a pleasant atmosphere made me feel satisfied. I am extremely glad to have been part of such a fun organization as I met lifelong friends and spend an amazing time.
Travelling through NICE was the best decision – the very king and extremely helpful staff, the expedient Spanish course, the project to support homelessness and overall the organization! I was able to make the best experience of my life!