Next Step Connections Header Image Next Step Connections Header Image

Build Skills, experience and network in Hong Kong

More than an internship

I decided to go with NSC because their staff provided me with support and advice unmatchable to competitors. I selected the comprehensive program that included housing, transportation, and 24/7 local support team. From the beginning of the process till the end, I was able to count on NSC from CV advice, interview prep, getting around the city, cultural learning, and most of all having the peace of mind that I have a team of caring and knowledgable staff just a phone call away. I interned at a finch company where I learn both practical and personal skills. My experience in Hong Kong was life changing to say the lease. THANK YOU NSC!

Hong Kong has been such a wonderful experience

My 3 months Hong Kong internship has exceeded my expectations. Being the key getaway to one of the world's largest economy, Hong Kong serves as a main platform where various international firms establish their presence into China and Asia. Because of this reason Hong Kong offers a major opportunity to gain practical business experience and a good start point to a bright career. Aside of the challenging and competitive business environment, Hong Kong diversity in culture is another aspect that makes this city the ultimate internship destination. Like many expats from every part of the world, I am amazed with the fusion of Chinese tradition and modern western influence that has resulted into an interesting culture in itself. In this vibrant city that is indulged with diversity, I never ran out of exciting things to discover. Next Step Connection (NSC) local support in Hong Kong have provided me with more than the needed service to adapt in this new strange city. They are always available and ready to assist whenever necessary.
Most of all through this experience, i have gained a strong bond friendship with the NSC team.